Toronto Motorsport Park (TMP) is proud to be a partner in the SGR Ladies Driving Clinic Series – Third Gear!
At a Glance
- Participants must be legally licensed with a valid Canadian drivers license
- Vehicle required – vehicle must belong to the driver or includes a consent form from the owner to be used for this event
- Cost: $349/person with a 15% discount for team SGR members and team affiliates
- Spaces are limited and are reserved on a first come, first serve basis.
For our updated schedule, please click here.
About the Track & Open Lapping Days
The SGR Track & Open Lapping Day caters to the participants needs in a fun and pressure free atmosphere – just ladies …just driving. Topics of the clinic include
- Importance of proper vision
- Collision avoidance
- Cornering and passing techniques
- Vehicle control
- Weight transfer theorum
- personal handbook and on-track evaluation with personal observance of each driver
Drivers must be legally licensed with a valid Canadian drivers license
Participants are expected to bring their own vehicle for driving portion of the event.
Street vehicles & daily drivers welcomed!
Helmets: Snell 2000, Snell M2000 or SA 2000 or later certification. Loaner helmets will also be available.
The SGR Driving Clinics are set up to let you experience the thrill of driving your car without the perils of street driving including narrow roads, oncoming traffic and speeding tickets. Each clinic will include classroom instruction and on-track evaluation with personal observance of each driver. Our goal is to make you faster by increasing your skills and your confidence. This is the perfect place to safely experience the potential of your car and improve your driving skillset.
About the Venue
Toronto Motorsport Park is Ontario’s Premier motorsport facility that includes a road course and the infamous drag strip which is host to many popular events through out the year including CSCS and Pinks All Out Arm Drop. TMP is the official birthplace and home of drag racing in Ontario for over 50 years. It is the site of world class International competition and all things auto racing. For more info on their facility, check out http://www.torontomotorsportspark.com/